28.7.13

Fun and games

It's a long story that I won't regale, but just recently we inherited a box of old children's games.  The sort that would be kept in Grandma's sideboard.  

Blogging has taken a bit of a back seat for me at the moment as life is a bit crazy, but I had to share these, in the meantime.














The awful thing is that I've left them lying around for the past three weeks and no one seems very interested in playing with them.  Maybe my kids are too old, or maybe there too many screens in this house to detract from any interest in them.   Which makes me feel sad and a bit ashamed.



I particularly love these, I've never seen balloons sold with their own pump before.  

So it's all very cute but pretty useless, it would seem.  Nevertheless, up to the loft they go.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love old games like this, what a shame your kids are past it. We have an old vintage game called Wildlife where you collect real animals for a zoo and my boy loves it but it takes forever to play so we don't get it out unless we are home all day. The mouse game looks curious. mel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Old children games are excellent..I love them too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now with the Wii U we finally have Pikmin 3, a sequel that doesn't necessarily feel like a sequel. This isn't a bad thing though- in fact, it is probably one of the things that makes
    Games

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patsy (I know this is not the right place, but I can't find your email. Again!)
    They are nice clogs. Thanks. How are your clogs going?
    More importantly, how are you?
    Why no blog anymore? I always enjoyed your posts, and I keep hoping to find a new one. Alas, you disappoint me!
    Hope you're ok...take it easy, Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Love getting comments from blogland...